What do we help with?
- Matching interests, abilities, and time frame with our vessels and locations
- Providing orientation and resources before and during the assignment
- Assisting with necessary visas, permits, and other field requirements
- Coordinating field housing and transportation
- Assisting volunteers in handling financial details related to overseas service
Where do you fit?
Mobile teams leave the vessel each morning on inflatable zodiacs and conduct clinic activity ashore returning to the vessel for dinner and overnight stay. Depending on the location, the clinics may be running medical, optical, dental, community health education (CHE), and midwife clinics.
- Physical Therapists
- Wound care
We are so excited you are joining us for an outreach! The following information will give you an understanding of outreaches onboard our vessel. Outreaches are scheduled to start May 2020, and their location is still to be determined.
Living on board
Life on board a ship is a lot of fun. Living in close community will be a new experience for some and we invite everyone to work together to make it an enjoyable experience. Here’s more information about what life aboard a ship looks like:
For current outreach pricing and available dates please contact us at: email@example.com